If you want to learn more about the important advances of artificial intelligence and machine learning in healthcare, consider taking NRBU 103: The Promise of Artificial Intelligence for Healthcare.
This 5 module course (15 CE credits) introduces the learner to the current and future promise of artificial intelligence (AI) in the context of healthcare. The promise of AI is just beginning to be realized in health informatics which brings new ways to personalize healthcare, analyze trends, reinforce cybersecurity, and interact with teams and clients.
The course is assessed using practical applications of principles and theory and an exploration of AI in health care settings. Throughout the course, nurses are encouraged to explore promise, benefits, and complexities of using AI in health promotion, prevention, and in practice settings.
This course is personalized, self-paced and taken entirely online in the privacy and comfort of your own home or office.
This course is intended to provide the learner with the opportunity to:
- Examine key principles of Artificial Intelligence in healthcare.
- Analyze Artificial Intelligence theory and research related to practice applications.
- Discuss how Artificial Intelligence supports personalized healthcare.
- Analyze how Artificial Intelligence can support healthcare decision-making.
- Identify how Artificial Intelligence expands the field of data analytics.
- Recognize how Artificial Intelligence can bolster cybersecurity in healthcare.
- Analyze how Artificial Intelligence fits into nursing informatics theory and practice.
Upon completion, learners will receive a Board Approved Certificate of Completion for 15 CE credits in digital format.
Tuition is only $99 USD. Right now, during our sale you can take the course for only $59.40.
More information: https://nursing-informatics.com/nrbu103.html